On the 13th of January 2019, HRH Prince Vladimir officialy signed his patronage to the Isetsk Cossack Army. The event was organized in the cabinet of HRH prince Vladimir in Belgrade. On the same occasion was held a meeting of Prince Vladimir with the officials of the cabinet and the Sovereign Miltary order of the Dragon. The main topic of this meeting was the current situation in Serbia’s southern province, Kosovo i Metohija. After the meeting, Prince Vladimir held a press conference and gave his interview for the media.
Dejan Damnjanovic, chief of cabinet of HRH Prince Vladimir Karadjordjević and commander of the Sovereign Military Order of the Dragon was not allowed yesterday to enter Kosovo and Metohija and the official document of prohibition of the entry to Kosovo was handed to him. The only reason for this is the humanitarian activity of Mr Damnjanović on behalf of the cabinet and the order and the aid to Serbian population in Kosovo and Metohija. We strongly insist that all relevant international institutions put pressure on the government of Kosovo to pull back this decision which represents a threat to the basic human right of freedom of movement..
A delegation of the Sovereign Military Order of the Dragon and the cabinet of HRH Prince Vladimir Karadjordjević organized a delivery of humanitarian aid for the association for children with special needs „Podrži me“ from Kosovska Mitrovica. This association provides help for more than 100 children from the whole province of Kosovo and Metohija. On this occasion, during the meeting with the officials of „Podrži me“, Mr Zoran Rakić and Mr. Milan Šević, we defined the strategy for the future projects of support to this association.
On the 24th of April, 2018, a delegation of the cabinet of HRH Prince Vladimir and Sovereign Military Order of the Dragon visited the Embassy of Syria in Belgrade to express our support to the people of Syria and President Bashar Al Assad. Our delegation expressed this support to His Excellency Ambassador Ousman Saab as well as Prince Vladimir’s critic about the illegal agression on Syria conducted by the USA, United Kingdom and France. His Excellency Ambassador Saab expressed his thanks to HRH Prince Vladimir for this support and for Prince Vladimir’s public statement of the 14th of April in which he criticized the agression on Syria.
Today, between 03 and 04 AM, local time, was conducted a military attack against Syria by the USA, United Kingdom and France (103 fired missiles, 71 intercepted by the Syrian forces). This military action is clandestine and represents a violation of international law. In many points it is similar to the preparation and execution of military campaign against Yugoslavia in 1999, after the false and staged event in Račak in Kosovo and Metohija. The clandestine nature of the military attack against Syria lies in the following:
1. The decision about the attack was brought without the Security Council of the United Nations.
2. The informations and proofs about the supposed „chemical weapons attack of Assad’s forces in Douma“ were not examined and collected by any relevant international body in charge for this. As General James Mattis, the US Secretary of Defense said „the proofs about the use of chemical weapons in Douma are based on the media and ngo reports.“
3. The decision about the engagement of United Kingdom in this campaign was brought in an irregular and rather surprising manner, without consulting the House of Commons by the Prime Minister Theresa May.
The elements of the context of the military attack against Syria are:
1. Bashar al Assad was in the final stage of war in Syria with almost full control and, consequently, peace in the country and it is not logical at all that he would conduct a chemical attack in this moment.
2. The town of Douma, in which the attack supposedly took place, is one of the last strongholds of the rebel forces which are the instrument of the USA in the Syria proxy war. It would be logical to expect some engagement of the US and its allies in order to help their instrument on the ground, even as a consequence of some not profoundly examined or only estimated event.
3. This, for world peace profoundly irresponsible military action, could be analyzed as the possible tactical option of President Donald Trump on the purely internal scale – as an elegant escape from the public accusations for his connections with Russia especially related to the last presidential elections. In the same time, this military campaign could be an effective and more than needed method for Prime Minister May to switch the attention of public from the obviously false and fabricated Scripal episode to something else and more dramatic.
Taking all these facts into consideration, as well as the fact that Bashar al Assad represents the most important factor of protection of Christian communities in Syria against ISIS and other jihadist groups, I strongly deplore the clandestine military campaign against a sovereign state of Syria.